Natwest – PPI Claim Specialist
If you are a customer of Natwest Bank and you have ever taken out a loan with them, or had one of their credit cards, there is a good chance that they have persuaded you to take out payment protection insurance (PPI).
In very many cases over the years this insurance has been mis-sold, in the sense that maybe you didn’t need it or perhaps they implied or even told you that obtaining the loan was conditional upon you taking the Natwest PPI.
At ClaimsPower our service is fast, friendly and above all efficient. We allocate you a dedicated claims manager who will oversee your case and keep you informed of every development.
All you need to do is to take five minutes to fill out a claim form and then sit back while we handle all the rest. If you have any questions, check out the FAQ’s link above or use the contact us form below to ask us any questions. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Claim back as far as 32 years (not the standard 6 years)
- Free PPI Check-Up
- We can tell you if you were Mis-sold
- Dedicated account manager
- No old paperwork is necessary
- Great track record
- We can fast track your claim
- We maximize your payout with other lender searches
- EXPATS can claim with us – contact us wherever you are in the world.
Click on the “File A Claim” link now while you think about it and let us get on with the job of recovering your money from Natwest.