RBS PPI Claim (Royal Bank of Scotland PPI Claim Specialist)
If you have ever been sold PPI (payment protection insurance) from RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) there is every chance that they owe you the compensation which could run into thousands of pounds. In common with many other banks, RBS has sold this form of insurance to people who did not need it, people who could not ever claim on it, and people who simply did not want it. As with most banks, the attitude at RBS is “anything for a fast buck” but now the tables have been turned.
All it is going to take is five minutes for you to fill in the form by clicking the “File A Claim” link above.
- Claim back as far as 32 years (not the standard 6 years)
- Free PPI Check-Up
- We can tell you if you were Mis-sold
- Dedicated account manager
- No old paperwork is necessary
- Great track record
- We can fast track your claim
- We maximize your payout with other lender searches
- EXPATS can claim with us – contact us wherever you are in the world.
Do it now, while you think about it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you have any questions just click on the Contact link and we’ll answer them right away.